A lot of information is produced by, and for, your Police and Crime Commissioner (PCC).
The PCC is committed to being open and transparent about his work. This page has been set up to provide public access to this information, grouped by subject in the folders below.
If you are looking for specific information on the work of the PCC, you can also take a look at the Specified Information Order which provides details of the information we are required to make available on our website, along with links to the relevant webpages or documents.
If the information you are looking for is not listed in our Freedom of Information Publication Scheme (PDF, 539.4 KB), and cannot be found in one of the folders below, you can make a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act. Details of how to do this can be found on the Freedom of Information page.
- A. Key documents
- B. Transparency
- C. Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
- 2015-01 FME contract award recommendation (PDF, 1.4 MB)
Stephen agreed the procurement recommendation to award G4S Forensic Medical Services the contract for provision of medical services in Norfolk and Suffolk.
- 2015-02 Provision of a specialist CSE worker to support young people in care (PDF, 4.9 MB)
The PCC supported the allocation of £35,000 to The Magdalene Group who will provide a specialist CSE support worker.
- 2015-03 Decisionsmade at the Police Accountability Forum on 21 January 2015 (PDF, 808.3 KB)
Stephen made a number of decisions based on the reports provided to him at his January public meeting with the Chief Constable.
- 2015-04 Victims Referral and Assessment Service (PDF, 248.1 KB)
Stephen authorised the Chief Executive to execute the contractual and other associated documentation to progress the introduction of a victim’s referral and assessment service as outlined in this paper with effect from 1 April 2015.
- 2015-05 - Sexual Abuse Victim Support Fund - Grant Awards For 2014-15 and 2015-16 (PDF, 1.7 MB)
Stephen agreed the allocation of grants from two new funds established by the Home Office to support organisations working with survivors of sexual abuse.
- 2015-06 Children and Young People Grant Awards (PDF, 451.7 KB)
Stephen endorses the allocation of funds of £334,303 to 13 organisations, as recommended by the Children and Young People Panel.
- 2015-07 - CSE Analyst Post (, 137.5 KB)
Provision of an analyst post to explore CSE data and identify areas for focused interventions.
- 2015-08 - Leeway - IDVA Service For Norfolk (PDF, 3.5 MB)
- 2015-09 - Independent Custody Visiting Association (ICVA) Membership Subscription 2015-16 (PDF, 147.1 KB)
- 2015-10 - Police ICT Company (PDF, 514.2 KB)
- 2015-11 Creation of a Joint Integrated Offender Management Function (PDF, 443.8 KB)
Collaboration Panel on 9 December 2013 considered and agreed the business case to establish a Joint Integrated Management function for Norfolk and Suffolk. The PCC has now approved the collaboration in line with the terms set out in the decision report.
- 2015-12 - Decisions Made At Police Accountability Forum - 20th March 2015 (PDF, 136.3 KB)
- 2015-13 Pilot Project Funding - 4Women Resource Centre (PDF, 640.8 KB)
During the last two years, a number of statutory bodies in Norfolk have identified a need for specialist community services for women with personality disorder, and the Offender Health Profile commissioned by the OPCCN also identified the absence of a dedicated personality disorder service in the county. A total of £15,000 is being provided to 4Women Resource Centre by the PCC to fund a pilot project.
- 2015-14 Funding for Norfolk Partners Against Crime Taskforce (Norfolk PACT) (PDF, 622.5 KB)
Stephen agrees to continue funding previously allocated by the Ministry of Justice to Norfolk PACT which delivers enhanced security to the dwellings of Norfolk's most vulnerable residents.
- 2015-15 - Joint Transport Strategy (PDF, 673.0 KB)
Stephen agrees the update of the Norfolk/Suffolk Transport Strategy.
- 2015-16 Enhanced Offender Employability Programme - Grant Funding (PDF, 626.0 KB)
Stephen agrees the allocation of £46,247.53 to run an enhanced offender employability programme for 45 participants with the aim of reducing reoffending.
- 2015-17 - Decisions Made At The Police Accountability Forum Meeting - 13th May 2015 (, 106.0 KB)
- 2015-18 - Funding For Norfolk County Council - Norfolk Youth Offending Team (NYOT) (, 974.1 KB)
- 2015-19 Chief Finance Officer (Section 151) Arrangements (PDF, 233.4 KB)
The PCC agreed a proposal for the PCC and Chief Constable to share a Chief Finance Officer (Section 151 Officer).
- 2015-20 Decisions at Police Accountability Forum - 14 July 2015 (PDF, 119.9 KB)
The PCC made a number of decisions at this meeting based on the content of the reports under consideration.
- 2015-21 - Decisions Made At The Police Accountability Forum Meeting - 16 September 2015 (, 108.9 KB)
- 2015-23 - Appointment Of Legally Qualified Chairs (, 1.1 MB)
- 2015-24 - Victim Support - Domestic Abuse Victims Gateway Triage Service (, 901.3 KB)
- 2015-25 - Funding For Menscraft - Delivering Caring Dads Programme - Programme 2 (, 859.4 KB)
- 2015-26 - The Sue Lambert Trust - Supporting The Extension Of Service Provided To Victims Of Sexual Violence And Abuse (, 952.4 KB)
- 2015-27 - Sexual Abuse Victims Support Fund - Grant Awards For 2014-15 And 2015-16 - Fund 1 Round 2 (, 199.9 KB)
- 2015-28 - Creation of a Joint Athena Investigations Hub Function (PDF, 3.5 MB)
The PCC approved the business case to establish a joint Athena Investigations Hub for Norfolk and Suffolk.
- 2015-29 Decisions made at Police Accountability Forum Meeting - 17 November 2015 (PDF, 100.8 KB)
At the Police Accountability Forum meeting held on 17 November 2015, where the PCC holds the Chief Constable to account, the PCC made a number of decisions based on the content of the reports under consideration.
- 2015-01 FME contract award recommendation (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Decision Making and Accountability Framework (PDF, 100.3 KB)
- Organisational Chart
- Pay and Benefits
- Property Assets
- Staff business interests
- D. Meetings
- E. Commissioning
- F. Finance
- G. Collaboration
- H. Performance
- I. Equality and Diversity
- J. Get Involved
- K. Community Remedy
- L. Sexual Abuse Victim Support Fund
- M. Information for PCC candidates