Each year, your PCC publishes a report setting out overall progress and providing an overview of police and partner performance against the objectives set in the Police and Crime Plan, alongside financial information and details of key achievements.
Annual Report 2014/15 (PDF, 1.5 MB)
Easy Read Summary - Annual Report 2014/15 (PDF, 560.1 KB)
Report highlights include:
- Crime in Norfolk remains low compared to the rest of England and Wales. The Constabulary achieved an ‘outstanding’ rating from Her Majesty’s Inspectorate of Constabulary (HMIC) in November 2014
- Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) continues to reduce and HMIC rated the Constabulary ‘good’ in November 2014 Reoffending rates are also down, with the Constabulary’s investigation of offending assessed as ‘good’ by HMIC in November 2014
- The PCC has taken on responsibility for providing support services for victims of crime, using local knowledge to provide the best possible service for the people of Norfolk
- The PCC continues to support the charities and voluntary and community organisations who provide specialist support to people affected by crime
- Being committed to collaboration both within and outside of Norfolk, the PCC has joined with partners in Suffolk to set up a Restorative Justice Hub to put victims’ needs first, challenge offending behaviour and also free up frontline policing resources.
PCC annual reports