His previous roles included interim Chief Executive, Corporate Director and more recently the shared Deputy Chief Executive of Breckland (Norfolk) and South Holland District Councils (Lincolnshire).
Mark has significant experience in collaboration, business transformation, finance and corporate governance. He has represented his respective organisations in national, regional and local forums, and is an accredited Peer Review Officer specialising in shared services for the Local Government Association.
He is a keen sportsman, enjoys playing cricket, endures watching Norwich City, and supports his son who swims at a national level.
The role of Chief Executive for the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner presents an exciting challenge and opportunity to be at the forefront of change within the emerging police and crime agenda
More about Mark
- Chief Executive Expenses FY 2014-2015 (PDF, 210.7 KB)
- Chief Executive Expenses October 2013 - March 2014 (PDF, 210.7 KB)
- Letter from Police and Crime Panel on appointment of Mark Stokes as Chief Executive (PDF, 26.0 KB)
- Letter to Police and Crime Panel re Chief Executive Appointment (PDF, 282.2 KB)
- Mark Stokes - Notification of Disclosable Interests (PDF, 1.1 MB)
- Report to Police and Crime Panel on proposed appointment of Mark Stokes as Chief Executive (PDF, 210.2 KB)